The P.S. 130 9th Annual Talent Show Date Announcement & Call for Acts!
***DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS is January 23rd, 2021! (Space is limited!)***
The talent show is open to all P.S. 130 students, Pre-k-5th. Musicians, dancers, singers, rappers, actors, comedians, magicians & beyond!
The P.S. 130 9th Annual Talent Show will be held online and feature performers on TWO, consecutive Friday nights, February 26 & March 5. The event will feature a live MC and special guests, and pre-taped, two-minute videos from performers.
To share your talent, visit the Talent Show Sign-up page, register, and upload your 2-minute video.
Tips on how to make a great video:
- Hold camera or phone so that the image is horizontal/landscape
- Video must be 2 minutes or less
- Have whatever sound is involved close enough to the camera so that it can be heard (for example: if you are dancing to a song, have the song playing close to the camera or, if you are doing a comedy routine, please stand close enough to the camera to be heard)
- Bright lighting is best! We want to see you!
- Do some test runs to see what works best.
- If you are performing with another student, please remember to take all necessary COVID precautions.
HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT HELP WITH YOUR VIDEO?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Carol Wei or Chris Hiatt on Konstella.