The Equity & Inclusion Committee is hosting its second annual World Culture Day in the upper school courtyard from 1-4pm on Sunday May 21.
FREE food, music, dancing, storytelling and much more including:
- Ms. Sorenson and the Second Grade Singers
- Bangladeshi traditional dance
- Ballet Folklorico Mexicano de Nueva York
- Ezra Guitar Advanced Students
- Breakdancing with 360 Flow Dance Studio
- Free Books from Brooklyn Book Bodega
Interested in joining the planning committee? Email Deshant Paul at [email protected] for more info.